Monday, January 5, 2009

A new diaper

When I last wrote about diapers we were pretty much sold on Pampers Baby-Dry and Luvs, which we still use. However, my son starting leaking every night. Every morning I would have to change the sheets, and mattress pad, how fun. I went to the store hoping that there was an overnight diaper. Well, Huggies makes Overnites. I bought a small package to try them out. There are most expensive than just a regular pack of diapers. Well, they worked. No more laundry ever morning. Yeah. I think my son like waking up dry too. The poor little guys PJ's would be soaked. I tried bigger size diapers, but they just don't work as well as the Huggies overnites. The overnites come in four sizes. Size 3 16-28 lbs. Size 4 22-37lbs, Size 5 27-40lbs, and Size 6 Over 35 lbs. They are well worth there price for a dry morning. I am still looking for other overnight diapers, hoping that there are more out there for us that have the kids that like to hold it in until they are asleep.

No comments: